Stockholm is served by three international airports: Arlanda (the main airport), Bromma (the city airport) and Skavsta (the low fares airport). From the airports, you can reach the city center by bus, taxi, or train.
From Arlanda: (more information from the airport »)
- By bus: to Central Station or City Terminal (40-45 min, 95 SEK)
- By train: Arlanda Express to Central Station (20 min, cost for a single ticket 200 SEK)
- By taxi: fixed price, same price for one to four persons (400-445 SEK from the airport, 400-475 SEK to the airport)
- By bus: the airport bus to and from Bromma airport connects with flight arrivals and departures (approx. 15 min to the City Terminal, single ticket 60 SEK, return ticket 100 SEK)
From Skavsta:(more information from the airport »)
- By bus: Airport coaches operate to and from Stockholm
The KTH campus is located within the city center of Stockholm, and is easily reached by bus, metro, or taxi.
View Larger Map