- (6/5/2009) I've graduated! My dissertation is posted on my publications page. What's
next? I'll be doing a postdoc at the Automatic Control Laboratory
at The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden. I
will be working under professor Karl Henrik
Johansson, continuing my research on Wireless Networking
for Real-Time Systems.
- (9/18/2008) A lot has happened since my last post over a year
ago. I've updated my publications list with
publications from 2008. We also just recently presented the CITRIC
mote platform. For more details, see the CITRIC mote
- (8/17/2007) My paper on
modeling wireless mesh networks has been accepted at Robocomm
- (6/29/2007) A new technical
report on modeling wireless mesh networks has been added to the
- (2/7/2007) Professor Sastry's group is looking to hire a staff
programmer for setting up an operating system and programming
environment for wireless camera motes. This job position is ideal
for a December graduate who is waiting for graduate school to start
in the fall. There is also potential for a publication in this
project. Please take a look at the job post for more
- (8/23/2006) The HSN MURI Kickoff Meeting will be held on
9/25 (TRUST login needed to view the
- (6/6/2006) I'm mentoring a student for the
summer program from 6/12 - 8/4.
- (6/2/2006) The HSN
(Heterogeneous Sensor Networks) Technical Workshop was held
Return to Home Page
Comments? Typos? Suggestions? Please email me! My email address
is "the login of this web page (stuff after the tilda)" plus "AT" ee .
kth . se
This Page was Last Modified on January 14th, 2010.